You can track your progress toward meeting your degree requirements online at:
Core Courses (number of credits in parentheses)
- HADM 1350 (3): Introduction to Hotel Operations
- HADM 1360 (3): Introduction to Food Service Operations
- HADM 2010 (3): Hospitality Quantitative Analysis
- HADM 3010 (3): Service Operations Management
Management and Organizational Behavior; Human-Resource Management
- HADM 1150 (3): Organizational Behavior and Interpersonal Skills
- HADM 2810 (3): Human Resource Management
Finance/Accounting; Real Estate Development
- HADM 1210 (3): Financial Accounting
- HADM 2210 (3): Managerial Accounting
- HADM 2220 (3): Finance
- HADM 3210 (3): Principles of Hospitality Real Estate
Food and Beverage Management
- HADM 2360 (4): Food Service Management, Theory and Practice
- HADM 3350 (3): Restaurant Management
Marketing, Tourism, and Strategy
- HADM 1410 (3): Microeconomics for the Service Industry
- HADM 2430 (3): Marketing Management for Services
- HADM 4410 (3): Strategic Management
Facilities Management, Planning and Design
- HADM 2550 (3): Hospitality Development and Planning
- HADM 3550 (3): Hospitality Facilities Management
- HADM 1650 (3): Management Communication I
- HADM 3650 (3): Management Communication II
- HADM 1740 (3): Business Computing
- HADM 3870 (3): Business and Hospitality Law
|First-Year Writing Seminar||3**|
Note: Physical education does not count toward your total credit hours earned for graduation.
Note: All core courses must be taken for a letter grade. SHA Electives also must be taken for a letter grade unless only offered on an S-U basis (such as HADM 4300).
See: Satisfactory-Unsatisfactory Grades
* A minimum of 12 credits, 3000-level or higher, in SHA.
** A minimum of 18 credits, to be taken outside SHA.
*** A minimum of 24 credits, to be taken either in or outside SHA.