Summer Study Abroad
- Students must submit the Study Abroad form, listing courses they expect to take, to the SHA Study Abroad advisor.
- The SHA Study Abroad advisor reviews and signs the summer abroad paperwork confirming that the School of Hotel Administration will accept the credit.
- Students will receive credit upon receipt of a university transcript by the SHA registrar (noting a grade of "C" or better).
- No approval or paperwork goes through CU Abroad.
- If a class is in the language of the country (other than English), it may apply to humanities.