The Dean’s List recognizes academic achievement each semester.
- Satisfactory completion of at least 12 credits for a letter grade
- No U or F grades in the semester
- A semester GPA of 3.3 or better
- No more than 25 percent of all students may be included on the Dean’s List. Each semester, the SHA Registrar will notify undergraduate students of the prior year’s upper quartile GPA cutoff.
- INC grades may be petitioned once the grade is changed. An INC in HADM 4970 (Honors Thesis) is excluded.
- If you satisfy these criteria, you will receive a letter from the dean and a notation will be made on your official transcript.
- A semester GPA of 3.7 or better
- The top 10 percent of all students are selected for the Dean’s List.
- If you satisfy these criteria, you will receive a letter from the dean.