Winter Session Courses

Any student planning to take on of off campus courses for credit over the winter session must complete the appropriate forms well before winter session begins.

Credit is given only for courses taken at four-year, accredited institutions, and courses must be passed with a grade of “C” or above.

Further information and forms are available in the Office of Student Services, 180 Statler Hall. Forms are also available online at:

See: Summer Session Courses