Summer Study Abroad

  1. Students must submit the Study Abroad form, listing courses they expect to take, to the SHA Study Abroad advisor.
  2. The SHA Study Abroad advisor reviews and signs the summer abroad paperwork confirming that the School of Hotel Administration will accept the credit.
  3. Students will receive credit upon receipt of a university transcript by the SHA registrar.
  4. No approval or paperwork goes through CU Abroad.
  5. If a class is in the language of the country (other than English), it may apply to humanities.