PhD Student, Service Operations
455 Statler Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
Service Innovation, Healthcare, Senior Living, Sharing Economy, Technology Readiness
Rohit Verma, Lu Kong, Lin Zhen (2016). Operations Management in Hospitality. Routledge's POM Companion Book.
- Lu Kong, Jie Zhang, Rohit Verma, and Aleda Roth. "Infusing Hospitality and Service Excellence in Healthcare".
- Rohit Verma, Hessam Sadatsafavi, and Lu Kong. Technology, "Cost and Healthcare Policy – What Networkers Think?"
"Who Wants to Share? – Understanding the Participants of the Sharing Economy." QUIS (International Research Symposium on Service Excellence in Management) 14th conference, 2015 and INFORMS (Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences) Annual Conference, 2015.
"Infusing Hospitality and Service Excellence in Healthcare." POMS (Production and Operations Management Society) annual conference, 2016, and DSI (Decision Sciences Institute) Annual Conference, 2016.
Teaching Assistant Experience
- Quality Systems and Processes, Spring 2016, School of Hotel Administration, Cornell University
- Operations Management, Summer 2016, School of Hotel Administration, Cornell University
- Marriott International, Palm Desert, California, June 2013 - June 2014
- MS, School of Hotel Administration, Cornell University, U.S.
- BBA, Business School, Tianjin University of Finance and Economics, China