The 2013 Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities (EBV) at Cornell University took place from September 28 to October 5, 2013. EBV-Cornell focused on helping entrepreneurs who would like to open businesses in the food and beverage industries. EBV is offered, at no cost, to post-9/11 veterans with disabilities resulting from their service to our country.
The Leland C. and Mary M. Pillsbury Institute for Hospitality Entrepreneurship and the Cornell University School of Hotel Administration (SHA) would like to thank the following Cornell faculty for volunteering to teach during the 2013 EBV!
- Bill Carroll, Senior Lecturer, SHA
- Chekitan Dev, Associate Professor, SHA
- Susan Fleming, Senior Lecturer, SHA
- Thomas Golden, Associate Director, ILR
- Dean Michael Johnson, SHA
- Sheryl Kimes, Professor, SHA
- Adam Klausner, Senior Lecturer, SHA
- Heather Kolakowski, Associate Professor, CIA
- Ben Lawrence, Assistant Professor, SHA
- Mark McCarthy, Lecturer, SHA
- Giuseppe Pezzotti, Senior Lecturer, SHA
- Dean Jennifer Purcell, CIA
- Stephani Robson, Senior Lecturer, SHA
- Rupert Spies, Senior Lecturer, SHA
- Paul Strebel, Lecturer, SHA
- Alex Susskind, Associate Professor, SHA
- Neil Tarallo, Senior Lecturer, SHA
- Bruce Tracey, Professor, SHA
Guest Speakers *
The Leland C. and Mary M. Pillsbury Institute for Hospitality Entrepreneurship and the Cornell University School of Hotel Administration (SHA) would like to thank the following guest speakers and instructors for volunteering their time during the 2013 EBV!
- Nick Bayer, Saxbys Coffee
- Reg Briggs, Booker’s Backyard
- Mark Campagnolo, The BoatYard Grill
- Brian Facquet, Prohibition Distillery
- Howard Garrity, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Scott Johnson, The Basket Co.
- Winston Lord, Venga, Inc.
- Jared Lyon, EBV, EBV-F
- Tim McCausland, Orange County Trust Company
- Harris Rosen, Rosen Hotels & Resorts
- Jacob Wright, High Peaks Hospitality
- Rick Yarosh, U.S. Army
* Titles of faculty and guest speakers are accurate as of the date of the event.
- Anonymous Donor, Class of '64
- Burton "Skip" Sack '61
- Tri-Service ROTC Brigade