Thank you

December 21, 2017

As 2017 comes to close, I want to take a moment to express my deep appreciation for all that you do to help us educate our future leaders of this industry. I am very honored to be serving as dean and I share great joy in, and have deep respect for, the opportunity to lead our school at this moment in our storied history. It is indeed a privilege to work in this role with our fabulous faculty, outstanding staff and, of course, extraordinary students and you, our dedicated alumni, to shape and create the brightest future.

As integral members of the Hotelie family, you set the professionalism and good-will that permeates the hospitality industry around the world. Thank you for being such powerful role models for our students!

From all of us at Statler Hall, we wish you a most joyous holiday season, and a happy and healthy New Year. We look forward to our continued partnership in 2018 as we build from our traditions, our dedication to the Hotelie spirit of service, and our outstanding educational model.

With warm regards,

Kate Walsh signature

Kate Walsh, PhD
Dean and E. M. Statler Professor
School of Hotel Administration

Leave A Comment