Management Intern Program
The Management Intern Program (MIP) is a one-semester work-study program for juniors and seniors looking for a challenging work environment and the opportunity to apply classroom lessons to real-world management situations.
The internship experience fosters initiative, ambition, educational development, and personal growth. In addition, students
- experience the culture and philosophy of a particular organization;
- gain significant practical experience in an industry segment of interest;
- receive one unit of required Practice Credit (practical experience);
- receive twelve Free Elective credits;
- typically earn a salary.
MIP industry segments include, but are not limited to:
- Hotels and resorts
- Corporate offices
- Consulting firms
- Banking and financial services
- Managed services
- Real estate
- Theme parks