An optional three-day immersion seminar, Master Class (HADM 7950), is offered during winter break between the fall and spring semesters.
Two-thirds of MMH students take advantage of this opportunity, traveling to a hospitality organization to participate in a real-life case study. At its conclusion, they present results to the local leadership team.
You’ll have the opportunity to engage with industry, and to apply what you’ve learned in class to a real-world setting.
Recent Master Classes have been held at these Florida properties:
- MMH Class of 2016: The Breakers, Palm Beach, FL
- MMH Class of 2015: Turnberry Isle Resort, Miami, FL
- MMH Class of 2014: InterContinental Hotel and Resort, Miami, FL
- MMH Class of 2013: The Breakers, Palm Beach, FL
- MMH Class of 2012: Carnival Cruise Lines, Miami, FL
- MMH Class of 2011: Rosen Shingle Creek Resort, Orlando, FL