MMH's concentrated three-semester program (summer, fall, spring) has multiple components—all specially designed to prepare you for a global career that demands entrepreneurial thinking and bold leadership.
Pre-arrival Online Courses
Once you have been admitted and before you arrive on campus, you'll be enrolled in six online courses in preparation for MMH's required core courses, which must be completed before you begin the program in May:
- HAME 507 MMH: Mastering the Time-Value of Money
- HAME 508 MMH: Making Capital Investment Decisions
- HAME 513 MMH: Understanding Financial Statements
- HAME 514 MMH: Using Ratio Analysis to Evaluate Financial Performance
Statistical Decision Making
- HAME 515 MMH: Data Gathering and Analysis in the Hospitality Industry
- HAME 516 MMH: Statistical Decision Making for Hospitality Management
In three semesters, you'll take core and elective courses and specialize in a concentration or minor, earning a total of 48 credits.
|Credit Hour Distribution|
|Required core course credits||29|
|Concentration/minor elective credits||15|
|Free elective credits||4|
|Total credits to graduate||48|
Additional Degree Requirements
See the SHA Student Handbook for more information on degree requirements.