Certificate in Customer-Driven Marketing
$3,600.00 (USD), Now $2,880 (USD) *
When you are marketing your services, success depends on knowing what target customers want and aligning it with the value your company delivers. This requires an integrated strategy that includes market analysis and demand management, marketing strategy, brand management, and marketing communications. By adopting this customer-centric approach to marketing, you’ll be better prepared to deliver memorable experiences, exceed customer expectations, gain competitive advantage, and ultimately position your company for success.
This six-course online Customer-Driven Marketing Certificate equips you to create a winning marketing strategy.
The courses in this certificate will equip you to…
- Analyze your firm’s marketing approach and make strategic decisions on how to optimize your team’s efforts
- Target your consumers at the right time and through the right channels
- Develop a service strategy that elevates and supports your brand
- Meet customer demand with creative pricing and distribution strategies
- Create effective marketing communications that drive demand and engagement for your services
*20% Discount is valid only when you enroll through February and prepay with a credit card. Use Promo Code: CUWELCOME20
This certificate has 6 online courses requiring ~36 hours to complete.
- Services Marketing Planning and Management
- Evaluating Business and Customer Factors Affecting Marketing Decisions for Services
- Building a Resilient Services Marketing Information System
- Developing a Service Strategy and Managing the Brand
- Managing Service Demand through Pricing and Distribution Strategies
- Developing an Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy for Services
Who Should Take This Certificate Series?
This certificate is appropriate for customer-focused sales and marketing professionals; services marketing and operations professionals; industry professionals interested in analyzing services marketing data to make strategic decisions; services marketing managers and professionals who interact directly and communicate with customers; and product marketing professionals transitioning into a marketing role in service-centric firms.
Participants who successfully complete all 6 courses in this certificate series will receive a Certificate in Customer-Driven Marketing from Cornell University's School of Hotel Administration. Participants will also receive .6 Professional Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for each course that is successfully completed.