- Oetker Collection
- Canalta Hotels
- Deutsche Hospitality
- MDM Hotel Group
- ESCP Europe
- HSMAI Region Europe
- European Hotel Managers Association (EHMA)
Cornell Executive Education welcomes organizations and associations who wish to send multiple participants to our Professional Development Program and/or General Managers Program.
Our enrollment team can collaborate with human resources, learning and development, and group organizers to select the right courses for individuals or to help organizations meet goals as a group.
To learn more about volume pricing and how we can assist with your development strategy, please contact Pete Rogoff, Director of Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Choose Cornell Executive Education for Your Organization?
- Creates an excellent employee incentive
- Delivers industry-specific content to complement internal programs
- Examines cutting-edge research, case studies, and simulations
- Brings together expert instructors and international attendees
- Reinvigorates employees to advance business success
- Offers volume pricing to maximize opportunities within your development budget
This is the perfect place to stop for a while, learn, share and go back full of energy and renovated approach. I strongly recommend for all that want to receive top education in hospitality and drive the future of our industry in the following years.
- Bernardo Cabot, Senior VP Asia Pacific
- Iberostar Group
- Four Seasons
- Peninsula Group
- Sandos Hotels & Resorts
- TFE Hotels
- Emaar Hospitality
- Master Innholders