Leadership: The Role of the General Manager in the 21st Century
In this turbulent economic environment, general managers assume a new realm of responsibilities and confront a unique set of challenges. Through this session, you develop a sound understanding of the crucial role you play in the success of your company and return with the knowledge and skills to competitively position your business well into the future.
Step back from your day-to-day responsibilities and gain a broad, integrated perspective in understanding your role and how it encompasses all organizational disciplines.
Learn to manage up, down, across, and outside the organization, perform a working assessment of your organization, and formulate solutions to your job challenges.
- Aligning management with leadership, culture with values, and strategy with vision
- Creating a culture of leadership in order to build productive teams
- Leading talent from a strategic perspective
- Optimizing the creativity of your team
- Creating a personal vision