Leadership: Motivating Managers to High Performance
Strong leaders excel at drawing high performance from others. Through surveys, experiential activities and interactive feedback, this session will offer key insights into ways to strengthen your leadership style and refine your motivational skills. You will learn how to inspire high levels of performance from all employees through developing your executive team and middle managers. The goal is to create a developmental path for future success.
Gain insight into your own leadership style and ways this style transcends throughout the hotel.
Learn how to apply motivational concepts and techniques to draw exceptional performance from others.
- Truths and myths about leadership
- What great leaders (vs. efficient managers) do
- A situational model of leading and developing others
- The role of emotional intelligence
- Tapping into managers’ intrinsic motivation
- Motivating employees through your management team