Financial Management for Value Creation
We will focus on defining and identifying value in a hotel, understanding value creation from the standpoint of the various stakeholders in a hotel, operational benchmarking, measuring an individual hotel’s value creation from the owner’s perspective and how to reallocate resources within a hotel to maximize the property’s ability to create value.
Understand the competing interests within a hotel and how to understand the concept of value creation from each one’s perspective.
Learn how to measure the creation of value for a hotel as well as how to enhance the hotel’s ability to create value.
- Defining value
- Agency conflict issues within the hotel
- Value measurement and creation
- How hotels create value
- Measuring hotel performance: operational benchmarking
- Value to Owner (VTO) analysis
- Benchmarking to improve VTO