Leadership: Ethical Dilemmas and Decision-Making
Ethics are about the choices leaders make when addressing issues related to finance, operations, customers, employees, and just about every aspect of their jobs. Through a presentation of ethical decision making frameworks and a facilitation of experiential activities and case studies, this session will help you consider the impact of your own personal values and beliefs - and those of others - on the critical business decisions you make every day.
Obtain key insights into ways to frame and resolve critical ethical dilemmas at work so you sleep better at night.
Learn how to encourage ethically-based behaviors from others.
- Nagging problems with ethics
- Challenges facing today’s hospitality leaders
- Ethical decision-making frameworks
- Ways to develop an ethically-based perspective in others
- Your predominant conflict management style
- Suggestions for sleeping at night (i.e. how to make decisions that best support your personal values and beliefs)