Evaluating Business and Customer Factors Affecting Marketing Decisions for Services
Having a clear picture of the business environment and understanding how your target customers behave is essential to make services marketing work. Knowing your market and assessing consumer demand can help inform and guide your marketing strategies.
In this course, you will explore the role that micro and macro forces play when conducting a situation analysis. You'll also take a deep dive into what drives consumer behavior.
Who Should Take this Course?
This course is appropriate for services marketing and operations professionals; industry professionals interested in analyzing services marketing data to make strategic decisions; services marketing managers and professionals who interact directly and communicate with customers; and product marketing professionals transitioning into a marketing role in service-centric firms.
Participants who complete this course will be able to...
- Perform a situation analysis of micro forces
- Perform a situation analysis of macro forces
- Analyze consumer behavior
Module 1: Performing A Situation Analysis of Micro Forces
- Identifying Key Competitors
- Understanding Competitive Structure, Barriers to Market Entry and Exit, and Competitive Positions
Module 2: Performing a Situation Analysis of Macro Forces
- What is a SWOT Analysis?
- What is Environmental Scanning?
Module 3: Analyzing Consumer Behavior
- The Study of Consumer Behavior
- A General Model of Consumer Behavior
- Understanding Consumer Complaint Behavior
Course Cost US$769
Hours to Complete Course: 6.0
CEUS earned 0.6
This course is part of one or more online certificates:
- Certificate in Strategic Hospitality Marketing
- Master Certificate in Revenue Management
- Master Certificate in Hospitality Management
Please choose from the following course start dates:
|February 13, 2019||Add to Cart|
|March 13, 2019||Add to Cart|
|April 10, 2019||Add to Cart|
|May 8, 2019||Add to Cart|
|June 5, 2019||Add to Cart|
|July 3, 2019||Add to Cart|
|July 31, 2019||Add to Cart|
|August 28, 2019||Add to Cart|
|September 25, 2019||Add to Cart|
|October 23, 2019||Add to Cart|
|November 20, 2019||Add to Cart|
|December 18, 2019||Add to Cart|