Managing Revenue with Service Cycle Changes
If you’re wondering what might be inhibiting your ability to generate revenue, this course shows you how to find answers in standard service cycle data. It shows you what data to collect and how to analyze that data.
Through an examination of two case studies, the course illustrates how service cycle durations are measured and how “revenue per available seat hour” (revPASH) is calculated. It provides the skills that will enable you to manage revenue more effectively.
This course introduces you to several additional tools used to identify and rectify the underlying causes of operational shortcomings. Together, service blueprints, bottleneck analyses, and fishbone diagrams can help you isolate and solve those pressing issues. You'll learn hands-on how to use these tools and how to leverage RevPASH to the greatest effect.
Who Should Take this Course?
This course is designed for Foodservice professionals to discover how to use service cycle data to identify operational issues
Participants who complete this course will be able to...
- Analyze service cycle data to identify potential problems
- Increase revenue by addressing meal duration problems
Module 1 - Analyzing Duration
- Measuring Duration
- Analyze POS and Time Study Data
- Calculating RevPASH
Module 2 - Understanding the Causes
- Analyze a Service Blueprint
- Create and Analyze a Fishbone Diagram
- Bottleneck Analysis
- Prof. Sheryl Kimes, Prof Emeritus, School of Hotel Administration
Course Cost US$769
Hours to Complete Course: 6.0
CEUS earned 0.6
This course is part of one or more online certificates:
- Certificate in Restaurant Revenue Management
- Master Certificate in Revenue Management
- Master Certificate in Hospitality Management
Please choose from the following course start dates:
|March 27, 2019||Add to Cart|
|May 8, 2019||Add to Cart|
|June 19, 2019||Add to Cart|
|July 31, 2019||Add to Cart|
|September 11, 2019||Add to Cart|
|October 23, 2019||Add to Cart|
|December 4, 2019||Add to Cart|