In this course, you will see that brand activation is much more than clever communications or perfectly placed messages. You will begin developing your skills in brand activation by identifying and analyzing a brand target market and determining consumer insights that will prepare you to create an activation plan. You will then define the brand values, personality, and purpose, and craft a brand positioning statement for your selected brand. These elements help ensure the activation plan aligns with the brand. You will also write key elements of a communication brief to ensure that all messaging and communication pieces align with the brand and with each other. Finally, you will outline a marketing communications approach specific to your brand and your target market that will lend itself to successful brand activation.
Who Should Take this Course?
This course is appropriate for marketers, brand managers, communications professionals, business leaders and executives, PR professionals, and entrepreneurs.
Participants who complete this course will be able to...
- Define a target market profile and consumer insights
- Develop your brand's values, personality, purpose, and positioning statement
- Create communication brief elements that inspire breakthrough thinking
- Establish criteria to ensure creative content delivers on brand strategy
- Identify different types of marketing tools that can efficiently and effectively reach your target market
- Patti Mandel, Lecturer Visiting, Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management
Course Cost US$769
Hours to Complete Course: 10.0
CEUS earned 1.0
This course is part of one or more online certificates:
|Course Start Dates||Add course to cart button|
|October 7, 2020||Add to Cart|
|November 18, 2020||Add to Cart|
|December 30, 2020||Add to Cart|
|February 10, 2021||Add to Cart|
|March 24, 2021||Add to Cart|
|May 5, 2021||Add to Cart|
|June 16, 2021||Add to Cart|
|July 28, 2021||Add to Cart|
|September 8, 2021||Add to Cart|
|October 20, 2021||Add to Cart|
|December 1, 2021||Add to Cart|