In this course, you will assess the market to identify opportunities for a brand, determine a strategy to best position the brand, and draft a strategy to achieve the brand’s goals. You will then apply this information to a brand of your choice. You will start analyzing the competitive space by identifying the brand attributes most important to your end users. You will use this customer focused analysis to create a positioning map that includes competitive brands. You will then create an opportunity space strategy and a brand positioning strategy to penetrate the market.
By the end of this course, you will optimize a brand’s position in its brandscape by completing a brand positioning mapping.
Who Should Take this Course?
This course is appropriate for marketers, brand managers, communications professionals, business leaders and executives, PR professionals, and entrepreneurs.
Participants who complete this course will be able to...
- Identify the brand attributes most important to the target market through consumer analysis
- Create a brand positioning map by aggregating the most important brand attributes
- Assess the brandscape results to identify and evaluate opportunity spaces
- Develop a brand positioning strategy to capitalize on opportunity space
- Chekitan Dev, Professor, School of Hotel Administration
Course Cost US$769
Hours to Complete Course: 10.0
CEUS earned 1.0
This course is part of one or more online certificates:
|Course Start Dates||Add course to cart button|
|October 21, 2020||Add to Cart|
|December 2, 2020||Add to Cart|
|January 13, 2021||Add to Cart|
|February 24, 2021||Add to Cart|
|April 7, 2021||Add to Cart|
|May 19, 2021||Add to Cart|
|June 30, 2021||Add to Cart|
|August 11, 2021||Add to Cart|
|September 22, 2021||Add to Cart|
|November 3, 2021||Add to Cart|
|December 15, 2021||Add to Cart|