In this course, you will focus on how to optimize a brand’s strategy approach to the market. By identifying opportunities and threats to a brand using Porter’s Five Forces model, you will analyze how you can strengthen a brand’s position. You will then take this analysis a step further with “Z-SWOT”, where you will identify the brand’s opportunities and threats in relation to its strengths and weaknesses. You will then create an action plan where you will prioritize strategies that can enable the brand performance to be maximized.
By the end of this course, you will have clear strategies on how a brand can best capitalize on its position in the market.
Who Should Take this Course?
This course is appropriate for marketers, brand managers, communications professionals, business leaders and executives, PR professionals, and entrepreneurs.
Participants who complete this course will be able to...
- Identify opportunities to strengthen a brand’s market position by using Porter’s Five Forces model to analyze the market
- Complete a Z-SWOT matrix to identify potential strategies to capitalize on market opportunities and strengthen your market position
- Prioritize strategies to implement by connecting internal and external factors to logically develop brand strategies
- Build a set of strategies to activate a brand with which you are familiar
- Chekitan Dev, Professor, School of Hotel Administration
Course Cost US$769
Hours to Complete Course: 10.0
CEUS earned 1.0
This course is part of one or more online certificates:
|Course Start Dates||Add course to cart button|
|October 7, 2020||Add to Cart|
|November 18, 2020||Add to Cart|
|December 30, 2020||Add to Cart|
|February 10, 2021||Add to Cart|
|March 24, 2021||Add to Cart|
|May 5, 2021||Add to Cart|
|June 16, 2021||Add to Cart|
|July 28, 2021||Add to Cart|
|September 8, 2021||Add to Cart|
|October 20, 2021||Add to Cart|
|December 1, 2021||Add to Cart|