Unique hospitality revenue scholarship announces spring 2013 winners
The Cornell School of Hotel Administration and IDeaS Revenue Solutions have announced the winners of the fifth annual IDeaS Cornell Revenue Management Scholarship. Six hospitality professionals have been awarded paid registration to either the Certificate in Hotel Revenue Management or the Certificate in Advanced Hospitality Revenue Management: Pricing and Demand Strategies provided through eCornell.
Winners of the first round of the 2013 IDeaS Cornell Revenue Management Scholarship include:
Certificate in Hotel Revenue Management:
- Diane Castro Chincaro, Revenue & Reservations Executive, Casa Andina Hotels, Lima, Peru
- Saskia Maren Hoffman, Revenue Analyst, Park Hyatt, Hamburg, Germany
- Maria Isabel Quezada, Corporate Revenue Manager, Oro Verde Hotels, Guayas, Ecuador
Certificate in Advanced Hospitality Revenue Management: Pricing and Demand Strategies:
- Donn Sira Chongsiriwatana, Manager, Business Intelligence, Onyx Hospitality Group, Bangkok, Thailand
- Stefano Fusaro, Room Division & Revenue Manager, Grand Hotel Minerva, Florence, Italy
- Constantino Papadopulos, General Manager, Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Hialeah, FL, USA
The deadline to apply for the second round of scholarships under the IDeaS Cornell Revenue Management Scholarship program is October 25, 2013.