- Cornell Study: Hotels Managers Shouldn't Overdo Responses to Online Review
April 18, 2016
A new study from Cornell University suggests that hotel guests appreciate substantive responses to negative reviews, but operators should go easy on review responses.
- CBS Travel Detective Peter Greenberg to emcee Cornell Hospitality Icon & Innovator Awards
April 11, 2016
SHA has announced that Emmy Award-winning journalist, investigative reporter, NY Times bestselling author, and CBS News travel editor Peter Greenberg will serve as master of ceremonies at the 8th Annu
- Cornell Offers Tool to Assist with Scheduling Food Prep
March 22, 2016
A new spreadsheet-based tool from Cornell's Center for Hospitality Research (CHR) is intended both to illustrate and assist with the problem of how to schedule food-service preparation tasks...
- 91st Annual Hotel Ezra Cornell to Showcase Students' Entrepreneurial Work and Professional Hospitality Experience
March 15, 2016
HEC 91 will host a student restaurant concept lunch, an entrepreneurial student showcase, and a special presentation about the Bay Club Company's unique internship program that targets SHA students.
- Cornell launches new Hospitality Thought Leadership Series
March 14, 2016
The School of Hotel Administration will launch the new Cornell Hospitality Thought Leadership Series with a panel on brand loyalty April 11, 2016.
- 91st Annual Hotel Ezra Cornell to Analyze Trends in Real Estate Ownership and Investment, Food and Beverage Industry
March 08, 2016
HEC 91 will further explore key issues emerging from "the new normal" phenomenon in hospitality by examining trends in two critical industries: real estate, and food and beverage.
- Cornell Study Shares Top Executives' Views of Integrity
March 04, 2016
Despite the essential importance of integrity to corporate leadership, achieving integrity—and even defining it—can be a challenge...