- Cornell Students Take First Place at Real Estate Case Competition
- November 18, 2015
Cornell Students Take First Place at Real Estate Case Competition
- Cornell Report Shows Hotel Brand Conversions Can Boost Performance
- November 16, 2015
Hotels that convert from one brand to another generally see improved occupancy, revenue, and profit—provided they choose a strong brand that fits their property...
- Center for Hospitality Research Reports on the New Science of Service Innovation
- November 10, 2015
The trade-off between hotel room rates and search engine results; the importance of top-down innovation in European hotels; the parallel learning curves of guests and employees during organizational c
- 91st Annual Hotel Ezra Cornell to Explore "The New Normal" and Feature Former Ritz-Carlton President
- November 06, 2015
The oldest tradition at SHA enters a new decade as the student body proudly announces the 91st Annual Hotel Ezra Cornell (HEC 91). The student-run conference will take place March 17-20, 2016.
- Cornell Analysis Finds Confusion in Recent Supreme Court Employment Decisions
- November 05, 2015
Two recent holdings by the U.S. Supreme Court have been hailed as "victories" for employees seeking personal accommodations under civil rights law...
- Updated Wine Cellar Management Tool Available from Cornell
- October 27, 2015
Six years after the original version was released, the third version of the Wine Cellar Management Tool is available from the Center for Hospitality Research (CHR)...
- Cornell Real Estate Case Competition Hits Record High Number of Student Teams
- October 27, 2015
The seventh annual Cornell International Real Estate Case Competition attracted a record high number of teams.
- Cornell Study Focuses on Ending Human Trafficking
- October 15, 2015
Throughout the world, human traffickers use hotels and other hospitality locations to kidnap and exploit their victims, many of whom are children...