Statler Hall features two atrium spaces, the Park Atrium and the Tsai Family Atrium.
The Park Atrium
This bright three-story space is located on the Statler Avenue side of Statler Hall.
- Use: Mid-sized receptions
- Capacity: 250 standing, 125 seated
- Cost: $750, half day; $1,500, full day
- Availability: During the academic year, Friday evenings, Saturdays, and Sundays only. Available daily during summer and academic breaks. A minimum two week notice is required for all reservations.
Tsai Family Atrium
This contemporary space is the two-story main entrance to Statler Hall from East Avenue.
- Use: Student activities, company showcases, and small-to-mid-sized receptions
- Capacity: 100 standing, 50 seated
- Cost: $300, half day; $600, full day
- Availability: Receptions may be booked only when classes are not in session. A minimum two week notice is required for all reservations.