Pathways to Entrepreneurship: Families, Foodies and Hospitality
The Pillsbury Institute and Smith Family Business Initiative are teaming up to host a panel during Entrepreneurship at Cornell’s annual Celebration event here at SHA. The role of family in nurturing and developing entrepreneurs is often misunderstood; 77% of all new business ventures established in the United States are founded with significant involvement of the family in the business, and another 33% engage family members within the next two years. For some, the family provides the resources and environment to launch their ideas, for others, a separate pathway is necessary. Recent alums and current students share their entrepreneurial ventures in a lively and informative panel. We hope to see you there!
• Nathan Lodvosky MMH ’18, Manager, United Bakers Dairy Restaurant
• Lounes Mazouz MMH ’19, School of Hotel Administration, Cornell University
• Kruti Sheth MMH ’19, School of Hotel Administration, Cornell University
• Spencer Stier ’13, VP of Specialty Grocery, Nassau Candy Distributors, Inc.
• Diana Dobin, Chief Executive Officer, Valley Forge Fabrics
If you would like to register for Entrepreneurship at Cornell Celebration, you can do so HERE
Questions? Email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Center, Statler Hotel
- All Students