Real Estate Symposium
The Center for Real Estate and Finance, Applied Economics and Policy seminar committee and real estate faculty at the School of Hotel Administration are pleased to present a real estate symposium on May 3, 2019 in the Silver Birch Suite of Statler Hall featuring nationally recognized academic faculty. Notable faculty participating in the symposium include:
• Paul Anglin, Associate Professor, Marketing & Consumer Studies at University of Guelph presenting "Selling Price Discount (and Premium)"
• Dragana Cvijanovic, Assistant Professor of Finance at University of North Carolina presenting "We’ll Always Have Paris: Out-of-Country Buyers in the Housing Market" (with Christophe Spaenjers)
• Erasmo Giambona, Associate Professor of Finance at Syracuse University presenting “The Cross-Section of Expected Housing Returns”
• Amir Kermani, Assistant Professor of Finance and Real Estate at University of California – Berkeley presenting “Inflation and Capital Misallocation”
• Johannes Stroebel, Professor of Finance at New York University presenting "Five Facts about Beliefs and Portfolios"
• Alexei Tchistyi, Associate Professor of Finance at University of Illinois presenting "Risk Retention and Information in the Face of Regulation"
for more information.
Silver Birch Suite