Meet & Repeat: A Pillsbury Institute Speed Networking Event
How can you maximize networking opportunities for your entrepreneurial journey in 5,400 seconds? Come to the Meet & Repeat at the Pillsbury Institute!
At Meet & Repeat, students practice their pitching skills by presenting an elevator pitch about themselves or a business idea while building and expanding their networks.
* John Alexander '74, MBA '76, The CBORD Group, Inc.
* Bob Alter '73, Seaview Investors
* Sangeeta Badal, Gallup Inc
* Robert Frisch MBA '13, Founder, Firelight Camps
* Zhijian Jack Hu MMH '03, Shanghai Hongque Information Technology Co. Ltd.
* Sarah Holst Kjaer, Stockholm University
* Willy Legrand, IUBH School of Business Management, Bonn, Germany
* Felix Litvinsky, Blackstone Launchpad, Cornell University
* Douglass Miller, Food and Beverage Management, School of Hotel Administration
* Joe Ricketts, Ameritrade (now known as TD Ameritrade)
* Jerre Riggs '02, Benjamin's Desk & FirstBase
* Daniel Van Ver Vliet, Smith Family Business Initiative at Cornell
* Hanne Viken, University College of Southeast Norway
* Zoe Wu '93, MPS '94, Horwath HTL
* Yuquan Zhou, Central Trust Investment Consultants
Seats are limited and an RSVP is required via link below.
The event is BYOBC (bring your own business card). Dress code is business casual.
Pillsbury Institute (289 Statler Hall)
- All Students