Entrepreneurship is Global Roundtable
Entrepreneurship is global. It is not limited by borders or time zones. The Pillsbury Institute for Hospitality Entrepreneurship is pleased to present the Entrepreneurship is Global Roundtable on November 14-15, 2016.
Mona Anita K. Olsen ’04, PhD
Assistant Professor and Academic Director of the Leland C. and Mary M. Pillsbury Institute for Hospitality Entrepreneurship
List of Participants:
• John Alexander ’74, MBA ‘76, Founder, The CBORD Group Inc.
• Levon Atoyan ’17, Graduate Research Assistant, Cornell University
• Sangeeta Badal, Principal Scientist, Gallup Inc.
• Stefan Fleming, Assistant Director of Industry Development, Empire State Development
• Meaghan Frank ’11, MPS ’16, General Manager, Dr. Konstantin Frank’s Winery
• Zhijian Jack Hu MMH ‘03, Founder & CEO, Shanghai Hongque Information Technology Co. Ltd.
• Sarah Holst Kjaer, Ph.D. Student, Stockholm University
• Barbara Lang ’78, MPS ‘04, Founder, B. Lang Consulting
• Warren Leeds ‘84, Co-founder & President, Dartcor Food Services
• Willy Legrand, Professor, IUBH School of Business and Management
• Paul Leone, Executive Director, New York State Brewers Association
• Heather Linton, Ph.D. Student, Cornell University
• Felix Litvinsky, Managing Director, Blackstone LaunchPad, Cornell University
• Peng Liu, Singapore Tourism Board Distinguished Chair Professor in Asian Hospitality, Cornell University School of Hotel Administration
• Bob Madill, Wine Industry Liaison, Finger Lakes Wine Alliance
• Douglass Miller, Lecturer, Cornell University School of Hotel Administration
• Joe Ricketts, Founder & Builder, Ameritrade (now known as TD Ameritrade)
• Jerre Riggs ‘02, Director of Real Estate, Benjamin’s Desk & Co-founder & COO, FirstBase
• Dann Van Der Vliet, The John and Dyan Smith Executive Director of Family Business, Smith Family Business Initiative at Cornell University
• Hanne Viken, Assistant Professor, University College of Southeast Norway
• Andrew Whitmore ’02, Lecturer, Cornell University School of Hotel Adminstration
• Zoe Wu ’93, MPS ’94, Executive Director, Horwath HTL
• Yuquan Zhou, Deputy Chairman, Central Trust Investment Consultant Co., Ltd.
• Gizem Kilic ‘18, Master of Science Student, Cornell University School of Hotel Administration
• Jennie Malina ‘18, Undergraduate Student, Cornell University School of Hotel Administration
• George Qiao ‘17, Master of Science Student, Cornell University School of Hotel Administration
• Braden Williams ‘17, Undergraduate Student, Cornell University School of Hotel Administration
Observation seats are available for all faculty and students. To register to observe one or all roundtable sessions, click here
Ithaca, NY - Cornell University School of Hotel Administration, 5th Floor Tower (Silver Birch Suite)
Event Related File: