Andrew Whitmore is a lecturer at the Cornell School of Hotel Administration (SHA) in the area of information systems. Whitmore is interested in decision support systems, economics of information, and IT-enabled supply chains. His work has appeared in Information Systems Frontiers, Government Information Quarterly, Communications of the Association for Information Systems, and IEEE Software, as well as other journals and conferences.
Prior to coming to Cornell, Whitmore was on the faculty of the University of South Florida-Sarasota and Simmons College in Boston. He has also served as an economist at the Consumer Price Index and as an IT auditor at Ernst & Young in New York City.
Courses TaughtFall 2017
- HADM 1740 - Business Computing
- HADM 2740 - Business Computing
- HADM 4760 - Visual Basic for Applications: End-User Programming
- Ph D, State University of New York at Albany, College of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- MS, Johns Hopkins University, Casey School of Business
- BA, Cornell University, College of Arts and Sciences